Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barry
Newcomer I

CCSP Endorsement, certification and member dashboard.

Hi there, 

I passed the CCSP exam on June 6th, over 8 weeks ago now. I already have my CISSP so I applied for endorsement from ISC2. I received the following email from ISC2 about 10 days ago.

"Congratulations! Your application for CCSP has been reviewed and is now complete. Please check ISC2 dashboard to review your certification status"

The dashboard is not listing any information regarding my CCSP status. I haven't received my certificate in the post. Should this process take over 8 weeks?. I was under the impression it was around 6 weeks end to end.

Cheers,
Barry

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The endorsement process can take up to 8 weeks alone, so with yours being completed in 6 weeks you're already ahead of schedule.

Does your CCSP show in the "profile" section of the member portal including in your downloadable certificate, or in the CPE portal including in your Active Transcript?

Also, does it show in the member verification tool?

The physical certificate can take up to 12 weeks to arrive after you receive the congratulations your application has been approved email as described in the certificate package FAQ.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi Barry!

Congratulations! @AlecTrevelyan has correct information for you, but I would like to check into this just to make sure everything is working on our end. Can you PM me your member ID #? 

Barry
Newcomer I

@AlecTrevelyan Thanks for the response. 

CCSP is not showing in the "profile" section of the member portal or in active transcript. Also not

showing in the member verification tool. 

Barry
Newcomer I

PM'd. Thank you! 🙂