Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bryan787
Newcomer I

CCSP Endorsement Time

I submitted my CCSP Endorsement on 9 Feb 2018, and was self-endorsed as I am a CISSP. I am pretty impressed that the whole endorsement process is fully automated, which is quick and easy to use (Good Job ISC2!).

However, it has been a month since my submission and there are no news about it yet. I do not mind waiting, but I would think that by automating the process and since it is a self endorsement for this case, the waiting time would have been slightly shorter than compared to other certifications.

Have a great day ahead. 

Cheers.

37 Replies
JD
Reader I

I submitted my CCSP application on the 8th of February, same as you, self endorsement as I am already a CISSP. I also thought it would be quicker because of this but haven't heard anything yet. They do say it could take up to 6 weeks to process, so hopefully in the next 2 weeks we get our CCSPs.
Jaggy
Newcomer II

Instead of sitting and wondering,

Please make effort to contact ISC2 after specified duration to know the status.

-Jaggy

Bryan787
Newcomer I

@JD Yea hopefully soon!

Nashe
Viewer II

kindly send me the full path - url for the endorsement . I keep on clicking the one send by email and it’s taking me nowhere 

amandavanceISC2

Congratulations to you both on passing the CCSP! I'm glad to hear you like the new online endorsement process. Although the endorsement application is completely online now, the process is still the same where the (ISC)² endorsement staff still have to carefully review each endorsement submitted. At current time, the review process can take up to 6 weeks. Since you both submitted your endorsements in the beginning of February, you should be hearing back shortly. 

@Nashe Here are the steps to locate the endorsement application form. 

Endorsement Page:

1. Log into your (ISC)² profile

2. Hover over the 'Certifications' tab

3. Click 'Endorsement'

4. Click the hyperlink in the first sentence, 'Online Endorsement Application'

5. Click the green 'New Endorsement Application' button

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

pwkeating
Viewer II

I am hoping to hear something soon as I am week behind you guys. I submitted Feb. 15th. I do like the automative process, but I am not sure if it truly speeds up the process since it is still a manual review. Hoping to be officially CCSP soon!

Beads
Advocate I

Having been through the process some three times now I can say each iteration was really 6 weeks almost to the day that I officially submitted.

Bryan787
Newcomer I

@amandavanceISC2 and all, thanks for your response! As of today I have not heard of any update from ISC2 yet..will continue to update the post so that the rest have a gauge on the estimated endorsement timeline for this period. 

Cheers. 

JD
Reader I

I just got my CCSP congratulations email. Yours must be imminent.