cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kamala
Viewer II

CC Exam ID Rejection by Pearson VUE Despite having Valid Government ID Proof

Dear ISC Community Team,

I am writing a critical issue that happened during my scheduled CC exam,Dated April 26th,2024,at 6 pm at Pearson VUE Professional Test Center in Mumbai,Maharashtra.

Traveled a distance of 30 kilometers from Thane to Mumbai. 

(As Pearson VUE Professional Centre is not in Thane.)

I faced an unexpected experience at the test center.Presenting my identification documents,includes my

1. Passport (primary ID)

2. AAdhar card (secondary ID)

The above all are Government ID, have Valid Name,Dates & Photo.

Same Government ID is Accepted by

1.INDIAN Railway for tickets and all (Government of INDIA Body)

2. Hotel Check in,need to give valid ID..the above ID are accepted.

3.Air ports,the above same proof of ID is accepted.

The Exam center member rejected my ID,citing the following reason

1. NON PLASTIC MATERIAL OF AADHAR CARD: My Aadhar card which was my secondary ID proof was rejected solely because it is not made of plastic (pvc) material.

It is The Original Aadhar card which is issued by the Government of India ,widely recognized and accepted for all official purposes across the country.

How ever my both the Documents are Original,Valid and content clear.

my efforts:

1.cost incurred in travelling to the exam center.

2.exam preparation time for past three months.

It is important to ensure that administrative issues must not impact on candidates opportunities and interest in the course of ISC2.

IT IS VERY SAD THAT DESPITE OF SENDING MAIL IMMEDIATELY REGARDING THIS ISSUE ,THERE WAS NO REPLY. EVEN SENT ANOTHER MAIL FOR UPDATE,BUT THERE WAS NO REPLY AT ALL.

SO.i have to post my concern on this platform.

I have even seen & went through another Candidate's post on this platform with similar issue of Rejection of ID proof by Pearson VUE.

And mine is the Second similar issue of Rejection of Valid ID proof by Pearson VUE.

This is really disappointing for the candidate.

Therefore,I urgently appeal ISC2 as Exam sponsor for intervention to facilitate a prompt rescheduling at no additional cost.

Thank you for your attention to this matter,I look forward to your prompt response and a favorable solutions

Sincerely,

Note:As its a community post I can't share my originals. Please let me know your e-mail Address so that i can share my details & copies for your review and reference.

Please help me out on this issue.

Kamala vamsy Arrabolu,

0 Replies