cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bizzle09
Newcomer I

CAP Exam Confirmation Email

Good day all,

I sat for the CAP exam 21 May and provisionally passed. I was issued a printout from the testing center but still waiting for a follow up email confirmation that contains an invitation to start the endorsement process. This is a process that should take 2-5 days from the printout issued but is has been almost 3 weeks now. I called the testing center but was referred to ISC2. I have been trying to reach the customer line without any luck. Anybody experience similar situation? Anybody that can offer assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

Regards,

B.  

4 Replies
Shannon
Community Champion

@bizzle09, besides attempting to call (ISC)2, have you tried contacting (ISC)2 member support by email?

If no, send them an email, describing your case / issue & give them a couple of days to reply.

If yes, & there's been no feedback, send a private email to one of the team members here with the details & your member ID, & they'll help resolve it.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
bizzle09
Newcomer I

Just sent them an email. Thank you!

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@bizzle09 We are processing CAP exam results on a delayed basis. We apologize and thank you for your patience. We expect to return to normal processing times soon.  

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
bizzle09
Newcomer I

Thank you!!