cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
promise
Newcomer I

Bright talk CPE Updates

HI Member support

i have 2 CPE's which are not showing in my portal. its been more than 3 weeks since ive viewed these Webinars on Brighttalk. i have emailed  membersupportemea@isc2.org

but no response from that email. how else can i get support to get these showing up. 

ive tried to request assistance via the CPE portal, but the portal just hangs.

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Probably best to add them yourself following the known working options specified in the following link:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085

Shannon
Community Champion

Incidentally, I just received an email about an upcoming webinar related to (ISC)2 EMEA member benefits, to be held on 30 July 2019 at 13:00 British Summer Time. In previous webinars we were assured that the CPEs get credited automatically, withing about 8 working days, failing which you're supposed to contact them.

I don't know if it will be interactive, or they'll let you post question; assuming they do, tell them all this and ask how you're supposed to proceed.

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Flyslinger2
Community Champion

I always manually enter mine. I never rely on the interaction between the two systems to get it right. And it doesn't. 100% of the time the CPE's are never credited from Brighttalk to ISC2. I will watch them, d/l the cert., then wait a week for them to "magically" appear and they don't.

Shannon
Community Champion

@Flyslinger2 wrote:

I always manually enter mine. I never rely on the interaction between the two systems to get it right. And it doesn't. 100% of the time the CPE's are never credited from Brighttalk to ISC2. I will watch them, d/l the cert., then wait a week for them to "magically" appear and they don't.

In my case, it's almost always been the other way around; the CPEs would automatically get credited, and if there was a delay, I'd add them myself --- but then the magic would happen & I'd have to delete the ones I'd added...

(As of now, I'm assuming it's been sheer good luck)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz