cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharfowein
Newcomer I

Autofilling credentials using a password manager

Hi all,

Has (ISC)2 begun interefering with password managers autofilling credentials? That facility is completely broken for me using LastPass on Chrome / Firefox / IE and no amount of page rechecking reminds LP of the username field.

Thanks,

S.

4 Replies
Huntington
Newcomer II

1password is working for me
denbesten
Community Champion

LastPass is capable of filling the username (instructions).  The thing to know is that (ISC)² is using a non-standard username field ("email-field").

@amandavanceISC2, Could you file a bug report with the web developers?  Let them know that we are discussing https://www.isc2.org/Sign-In and that LastPass has some guidance.

At the same time, I would also appreciate their setting the keyboard focus on the next page ("Multi-Factor Authentication Active") into the "6-Digit Code" field by default.  

Sharfowein
Newcomer I

Hi denbesten,

Many thanks for those instructions - they were just what I needed, and LP is filling the credential form fields again.

S.

MarkCWallace
Viewer

Thank you for the assist; the link you provided is now broken, and resolved to the LastPass help page root.  Can anyone provide a link to instructions to configure LastPass to fill in the nonstandard username field?