cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwill1776
Viewer

Associate lapsed but have experience for membership

Good evening.
I held an associate status with ISC2 for my SSCP. I had the experience to become a member but didn’t bother. My associate status lapsed from not paying maintenance fees. I passed my CISSP exam in October and I thought after being officially endorsed that I would then pay the fees due. ISC2 emailed me and told me my account was suspended and they couldn’t proceed until it was fixed and to email back when fixed. I immediately paid and am waiting for the ISC2 member to get back to me if that was the only issue but I have a few concerns/questions.
1) I passed the CISSP October 27th and only the associate status for SSCP is showing on my dashboard. Shouldn’t I at least be an associate for CISSP while waiting for my endorsement to be approved? Can my account be updated to show I have passed the CISSP and have an associate status? Employers are looking to verify this.
2) I paid the maintenance fee of $50 for associate, when do I pay the remaining $75 for member status? Is the remaining due upon approval of the endorsement?
3) I paid my maintenance fee in November 2023, the next is due in January 2024. Did I just waste $50 to become a member for a whole 1.5 months to have to pay again?
Thanks for the help.
0 Replies