Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CY
Newcomer II

Anyone having issue paying annual maintenance fee via ISC2 website?

I tried multiple credit cards from different banks and all returned with a cryptic "error".  These cards are confirmed working as i used them frequently including for online purchases.

4 Replies
erwindus
Contributor II

I just payed using Visa. I waited until the page said "Transaction approved". I then checked my credit card and a reservation from ISC2 was visible.

The ISC2 page kept on telling me that the transaction was approved so I refreshed (which i was not supposed to do until the payment was approved).

Now, according to ISC2, I still need to pay my annual fee. Even after I logged out and logged back in again.

I'll give it another day but needless to say this part of the website requires some tweaking 😋

zyu
Newcomer I

Hi @CY

I got same problem with standard instructions to clear cache and use credit cards issued by another bank?

Is your problem fixed?
zyu
Newcomer I

Hi @erwindus

I encountered different issue.

I had used different browsers (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox and Brave), different devices (PC and Macbook), different visa cards (issued by different banks) to pay my AMF. But all end up with red banner stating "TRANSACTION DECLINED"
CY
Newcomer II

Yes resolved. But I can't recall how...haha.
But if I recall correctly, the credit card was not enabled to allow overseas transaction? Try that?