Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
talekarprasad
Viewer

An Error during CISSP Endorsement process

I have cleared the CISSP Certification exam on 9th February 2021 and received the confirmation email from ISC2.org asking to complete the endorsement process.

As mentioned in an email from ISC2, I filled the endorsement form along with all details like the endorser's details, my job history, etc. But while submitting my application for review I am getting the following error saying

"You must have passed the certification exam within the last 9 months. Contact (ISC)2 Member Service at memberssupport@isc2.org for additional information."

While reading about this error on a forum, I found that it is because the email id registered for ISC2 and Pearson Vnu are different. I have sent an email to membersupport@isc2.org but still raising the issue on this forum for a quick resolution.

Regards,
Prasad Talekar
2 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting in this forum about the error message received when attempting to submit your endorsement application. Being that you contacted Member Support, they will be contacting you soon to assist you with resolving this issue.
Mikah
Viewer

Hi,

Just take the survey, please do not forget to take it 😉 and all should be fine !

Cheers,

Mikah