Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agroll
Newcomer I

Adding CPEs after completion of (ISC)2 offered course

When I submit the completion of a course offered by (ISC)2 I am running into a variety of issues.

I am submitting "DevSecOps: Integrating Security into DevOps" by choosing "Education Courses and Seminars".

After completing all other fields and attaching the certificate the only option is to "Request Assistance".

After that the site will not allow any actions anymore and does not give any feedback if the submission was successful or not.

Then (and that is really the best part, LOL) after logging out and on again there is a "Pending CPEs" and it shows as submitted as "Chapter Formation or Management" with 0 CPEs and under Group B.

This could be funny, but I think it is a shame for an organization such as (ISC)2 with high level certifications. Please, please fix the CPE Portal or restore the previous version. It also appears a lot of other members have issues with the CPE Portal.

Thank you.

4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

The post in the link below should probably be pinned to the top of this forum until the CPE portal is fully fixed.

It's from one of the admins here and explains the best way to enter CPEs for ISC2's own courses given the current issues.

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/How-Where-to-enter-for-CPE-for-completing-an-online-cla...

agroll
Newcomer I

Thank you!
Thant worked.
agroll
Newcomer I

Thank you! 

It worked! 

Thank you for your fast reply also. 

amandavanceISC2

@agroll Thank you for your post. Please note, the first question on the CPE portal after entering the activity date is not working properly at this time. To submit your CPEs, please be sure to always check 'no' to the question "Is this an (ISC)² sponsored event?". For the course you are referencing, once you check 'no', click the 'Education' tab, and you will find the category there.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance