cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tmomani
Viewer

AMF payment - endorsement pending

Hello everyone,

I received an update that my CISSP application has been approved and that I should wait at least 24 hours for system update before I can pay the AMF.

I have been waiting for four days, still when I go to the pay AMF page I get the following message:
“Your endorsement is pending. Once the endorsement process is complete, you will be able to make your annual maintenance fee payment.”

Any hints?
8 Replies
redsh1rt
Viewer III

I'm having the same issue. I received my endorsement application approval email two days ago.

redsh1rt_2-1635452372903.png

My dashboard is also completely blank:

redsh1rt_3-1635452417850.png

neilmw1
Viewer II

I’m having the same issue with a blank dashboard after waiting the 24 hours. I’ve replied to the email they sent inviting me to pay the AMF, hopefully someone in member support can resolve the problem.
hk2021
Viewer

I'm having the same issue. I don't think anyone is addressing the root cause of this problem as I'm seeing various posts regarding AMF payments 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@hk2021 @Tmomani @neilmw1 @redsh1rt 

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that members are having issues making online payments. The team is trying to resolve it. I'll post here when I hear that it is fixed. 

ISC2 Community Manager
mateus_ssantos
Viewer III

Hello

Just to contribute, I have the same problem... I am a member, 4 days ago I received the information that my endorsement was approved but the system does not allow/provide the option for the payment of the $75.

In contact with support I was informed to make the payment via bank transfer, is that right? It is not possible to pay in any other way (credit card)

ilias-isp
Newcomer I

I am also getting the same error as stated above, it almost 10+ days.

ISC2 support inspite of knowing about the error, asking me to clear cache, use incognito windows etc.,

The excitement of achieving CISSP is started melting under sun

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ilias-isp 

I've sent this to our member support team for you. I'm sorry for the delay in finding a solution.

ISC2 Community Manager
arunnano
Viewer

I have the same problem, I have cleared the endorsement for CCSP, and it's been 14 days now, no response from support, my AMF page doesn't have any option to pay the pending 75USD. 
Seems this issue is still open for more than years.