cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lahcen2019
Newcomer I

AMF payment Link

Hello All,

I took and passed the CISSP exam. My application for CISSP has been reviewed and is now complete.

I would like to complete the process and pay the AMF. would you please help me and share the link for the online payment by card.

Thank you

9 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Many congratulations!

Does it not give you a link in the email you were sent?

I think it should prompt you for payment as soon as you log into your member portal account anyway.

Otherwise try this:

https://www.isc2.org/Dashboard/Maintenance-Fee

Lahcen2019
Newcomer I

Hello,

Thank you very much.

I cannot see any link there and it does not prompt me for payment.

I have called ISC2 and they will escalate the issue to the IT department and maybe use an alternate way to pay the AMF.

hope this will help

emb021
Advocate I

Have you logged into your ISC2 account?  Should be able to pay in your account.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
Lahcen2019
Newcomer I

Hello,

Yes, I logged in but there was not a way to pay on the web site.

Now the issue is resolved.

I called the ISC2 and payed offline.

They also told me that some new members had the same issue when trying to pay for the first time.

Thank you all for help.

Beads
Advocate I

Will have to call as well. Gotten the please contact your Salesforce admin message for days now.

- b/eads

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting that you are continuing to experience an issue when attempting to access your online account. The Member Support Team is looking forward to you contacting them at membersupport@isc2.org or by phone, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET, +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).
Beads
Advocate I

Oh and thanks for reminding me. Its something I like to get over with as quickly as possible, now annually.

- b/eads

mtheo
ISC2 Team

Regarding your concern to pay your AMF, on 01/15/2021 a Member Support Coordinator emailed you to provide assistance, and the message was sent to the email address that is on your account. By responding to that message, we can begin helping you with the SSO issue and paying your AMF.
Beads
Advocate I

Both received. Was asked to take a screenshot of the 'Please contact your SalesForce Administrator for more information...' page but no longer able to duplicate as my AMF was paid in full for the year.

Will keep this in mind for 2022 when I expect the same thing to happen again.

Thank-you.

- b/eads