Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aantonets
Newcomer I

AMF payment (Invalid merchant information)

Good afternoon,
I tried to pay several times, but I received an error message (Please, find the screenshot below). Does the payment service function correctly?

image.png
As for the card details, they were entered correctly.

Thank you in advance for help,
Anton 
16 Replies
aantonets
Newcomer I

Mine too: "Thank you for your purchase".

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@SailsburyT were you able to make your online Credit card payment? Just checking in with you. I confirmed the payment processor is working. 

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@emb021 wrote:

Ditto, go same error using 2 different cards.

Just came here to post on it.

I guess there is a problem on their end???

@emb021 checking in with you...were you able to make your online Credit card payment? I confirmed the payment processor is working. 

ISC2 Community Manager
SailsburyT
Viewer

I was able to successfully make a payment. Thank you for checking!
emb021
Advocate I

@AndreaMoore wrote:

@emb021 wrote:

Ditto, go same error using 2 different cards.

Just came here to post on it.

I guess there is a problem on their end???

@emb021 checking in with you...were you able to make your online Credit card payment? I confirmed the payment processor is working. 

Yes, I tried the next day and it went thru fine.

The system emailed me confirmation shortly, and the system updated the dashboard by the next day that it was paid.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
darrenlim
Viewer II

Hi Andrea, I'm getting error msg of “Declined: 15005-This transaction cannot be processed.” when I tried to pay in the credit card payment page. May I know if there's any issue? 

Is there any other means for me to pay?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@darrenlim

We apologize for the issue you are having, your request has been submitted to Member Support. They will reach out to you. If you need additional support you can reach out to Member Support at: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.

ISC2 Community Manager