cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpanda
Viewer II

AMF Payments & CPE Cycle - Associate to Member Status

Hi Team, 

As my experience requirements are now complete, I am looking to move from associate to full member status during my current certification cycle (Aug 2020 - Sep 2021). Considering I already paid the associate AMF earlier this month, do I have to pay the full amount associated with the full member status once my endorsement is complete, or the differential.

Additionally, considering I was on a 15 CPE cycle requirement thus far, will my 3 year CPE cycle be reset once I become a full member, or will the present cycle hold with the requirements adjusted proportionately (15 CPE's for each year as an associate, and 30 CPE's for each year as a full member.)

Please help. Thank you!! 

KP
1 Reply
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@kpanda Congratulations on meeting your experience requirements to become a full member! 

Since you've already paid your Associate AMF ($50), you'll only have to pay an upgrade fee of $75 to become a full member. As for CPEs, those requirements start over when you become a full member.  So, you'll have three years to earn the necessary CPEs. 

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.