cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
medeng
Newcomer II

AMF Payment waiver

To whom it may concern, 

I cleared my CC Exam on March 11, 2023. Until that day I relentlessly used every option to contact the support team to obtain my AMF Payment waiver. Sadly I haven't gotten a single response and have yet not received my digital badge all because I purchased the SELF-PACED + EXAM + EXTRAS bundle, in which the package explicitly mentions that the annual maintenance fee (AMF) for the first year is included. 

Is there anything I'm expected to do or that I haven't done that can help me get through my situation?

Thanks in Advance

7 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@medeng I let the customer service team know. Someone will reach out to you soon. 

ISC2 Community Manager
medeng
Newcomer II

Thanks for the quick response. @AndreaMoore 

Rishabh
Viewer III

@AndreaMoore, Hi Andrea, I also have passed the exam and have same question. Can you please ask service team to reach out to me as well or if you can suggest me some other way to me reach out to them myself. 

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Rishabh I can see your email that was sent a couple hours ago in the queue. Someone from the service team will reach out to you to assist. Or you can click on the "Live Chat" option on the bottom right corner on our website pages: https://www.isc2.org/contact-us 

ISC2 Community Manager
LeslieD
Viewer

Hi @AndreaMoore I am receiving the same issue is it possible that this can be sent out to me as well. just finished the self paced content and passed the test but am unable to proceed further due to this.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@LeslieD 

Did you complete the online application, accept the ethics statement in your email and pay the AMF? If not, you'll need to do those steps to proceed further. 

ISC2 Community Manager
patricia
Viewer

Hi Andrea, I’m having the same problem. I recently passed the certified in Cybersecurity (CC) examination, and completed the online application form. I purchased the self-paced + exam + extras bundle, and the package mentions that the annual maintenance fee (AMF) for the first year is included. Does this apply to me? If that is the case, how can I obtain my first year AMF payment waiver?