Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmjordan
Newcomer II

AMF Pay With Card option produces "PaymentError-AlreadyPaid" message

So, I finally made it to the day where I should be able to pay my AMF, and SURPRISE! (OK, not really) - it turns out I can't.  (ISC)² doesn't want my money after all?  Bummer!!

The Pay With Card option, when selected, produces a lovely "PaymentError-AlreadyPaid" message:

AMF Payment Error MessageAMF Payment Error Message
What I would actually like to do is download a bill or invoice to provide to my employer so they can make the payment directly, but I see that is still not an option from the Dashboard.  45 days out for payment, especially when those 45 days include Thanksgiving and Christmas and my company wants to close out all of these kinds of payments for the year by the first week in December, is cutting it way too close to get through employer paperwork to pay fees.  An option to provide a bill or invoice should be available at least 90 days out from the due date to account for processing hiccups on both ends.

The AMFs page (https://www.isc2.org/Policies-Procedures/AMFs-Overview) doesn't provide any helpful information on having employers cover AMFs, either.  You would think this would be a popular option that should be well documented.  Are there guidelines or instructions?  What is the process, and where is it documented?  This may be taking security through obscurity a little too far....

Would @amandavanceISC2 or @Kaity be able to point me in a helpful direction?

Thanks!

--- Kim Jordan, CSSLP, SSCP
3 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

I have sent this to member services to be resolved. They should reach out to you ASAP.

ISC2 Community Manager
kmjordan
Newcomer II

Thanks, @AndreaMoore !  Caridad contacted me and provided me with an invoice I can present to my employer.

Also, the "PaymentError-AlreadyPaid" message no longer appears for my account.

I appreciate the quick response and resolution!

--- Kim Jordan, CSSLP, SSCP
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Great news! Happy to help! 

Have a good day. Thank you for your membership!

ISC2 Community Manager