Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azhuk
Newcomer II

Zero Trust (ZT) Security Architecture Model - Looking for and Sharing Sources of Knowledge

Dear Colleagues,

I believe Zero Trust (ZT) architecture is the next generation security model for on-premise as well as hybrid and cloud-based systems. In my research of this relatively new topic, I found only a handful of resources available. To share what I know and to provide a baseline for your own exploration of ZT architecture, I created a simple website at www.zerotrust.info. Please feel free to visit and check out the list I compiled. Also please share with me any notable information sources that I might have not included in my modest catalog. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Aleksandr

10 Replies
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

@Craig  Thanks very much, yes, I have downloaded the ZT NIST SP.800-209 latest version.  It is provides a good baseline and some good use cases.  I am current researching the subject, and comparing various vendors Points of View (PoV) in terms what they can assist organisations on their journey. 

The Good BeyondCorp is a proprietary one. 

When you think now that Digital Transformation has transformed many organisations into the hybrid cloud situation, but in doing so, the attack surface has increased, and the associated risks have risen along with the fact the data is distributed all over the place.   Traditional methods cannot cope with this type of situation, these days.  Most organisations are thinking about ZT, apparently 78% of them are thinking along those lines statistically.

The second paper looks very good too.

Thank you

Regards

Caute_cautim