cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

Risks of ChatGPT-4

HI All

An interesting piece by VentureBeat, who have made some predictions on the usage of ChatGP-4 and AI, which you may find interesting:

https://venturebeat.com/security/analysts-share-8-chatgpt-security-predictions-for-2023/

Regards

Caute_Cautim

2 Replies
DiegoValenzuela
Newcomer II

Disruption in cybersecurity by AI will be the least of concerns by humanity. Even worse will be deepfake technology where anyone can be sent to jail by an actor generating realistic false evidence fabricated with such technology.

This message has been encrypted with military-grade ROT182 technology.
denbesten
Community Champion

@DiegoValenzuela wrote:

anyone can be sent to jail by an actor generating realistic false evidence fabricated with such technology.

I do have concern about deep fakes causing reputational damage and causing one to become the subject of investigations, but much less concern about convictions and serving time.

Mostly because the courts have long had to deal with fabricated evidence.  Original documents, Chain of custody, and testimony under oath (both witness and document creator) are all really big deals to the courts. They won't just accept "this picture was in the paper".  They want the photographer in the witness chair testifying "I took this photo and it accurately represents what I saw".