Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbeOkos
Viewer II

Recruiting Cybersecurity Experts a Doctoral Research

I am pursuing my doctoral degree at Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona. I would appreciate your participation in my research study to draw from your extensive knowledge of cybersecurity in the automotive ecosystem for in-depth insights into various protection mechanisms for preventing cyberattacks. This study aims to explore how automotive OEMs leaders manage the risks of cyberattacks. You will receive a summary of the study's findings as an appreciation for your participation. Additionally, those that participate in the follow-up one-on-one interview will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate as a token of appreciation.

If you choose to participate, please send your contact information to aokomanyi@my.gcu.edu or reach me at (404) 729-1499. You may also send it to me via LinkedIn messaging. I will then provide you with the study's detailed information and the required informed consent form. Alternatively, you may click the link below to access the questionnaire and participate in the study after going through the screening questions to ascertain your eligibility to participate based on the following criteria:
1. Experienced in cybersecurity functions in automotive OEMs with locations in the United States
2. In a leadership role (people leadership, team leadership, project leadership, others)
3. Have at least two years of management experience in the automotive industry
4. Willing to answer demographic questions related to your age range, education level, job function, career level, the number of years in your current position, and certifications

The questionnaire should take no more than 30 minutes to complete. You would have the option to accept or reject participation in follow-up one-on-one interviews for 45 to 60 minutes on Zoom at the end of the questionnaire.

Link to the Questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8HT7XFM

Your participation will go a long way in moving me closer to obtaining my doctoral degree. I appreciate your help!

Best regards,

Abraham (Abe) Okomanyi

0 Replies