Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AppDefects
Community Champion

Canadian Border Closes. Life without Hockey

The Coronavirus has shut down non-essential border crossings between the USA and Canada. This kind of response just shows the drastic measures governments are taking to control the spread, but is it effective? Singapore and China would disagree. You have to do more to identify and isolate the "hosts". Italy's response though was the right thing to do. The spread started quietly in the north last October then grew, and grew, till finally they put two and two together.

Stay safe my friends!

1 Reply
JKWiniger
Community Champion

You might have heard that yesterday China reported the first day with no new cases. To me I believe you are right in that it's about finding and containing "hosts" and it also tells me that with a little time this will be contained and treated. A lot of this seems to have been, I really don't know the name to give it. The stores are out of everything for no other reason that people see other people buying way more than the should so they do the same and then the stores can't keep up with restocking and look empty. People don't seem to notice, as stated, that the supply chains do not have any problems and store will be restocked. I guess I would say there is a level of mass panic or mass hysteria, which of course doesn't help things...

Stay calm, wash your hands, everything will be fine.

John-