Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmbcissp
Newcomer II

Calling all cybersecurity tech innovators and practitioners in government and industry!

Become a peer reviewer for the Cybersecurity Skills Journal!

CSJ-PeerReviewer.png

Our current Special Issue “Evidencing Competencies: Progress from Funded Research” considers the impact of new cybersecurity technologies and funded research to the broader cybersecurity workforce, from testing to planning for technology transfer. A diverse body of peer reviewers is essential to the process of publishing research, particularly given this topic. (And you can claim CPEs for your volunteer time!)

Learn more and register one of our Peer Reviewer Workshops at https://nationalcyberwatchcenter.wildapricot.org/event-4742342

The Cybersecurity Skills Journal (CSJ) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the National CyberWatch Center Digital Press. The goal of CSJ is to stimulate professional discussion and advance the interdisciplinary field of cybersecurity through the publication of scholarly works of value and interest to the profession.

Let me know if you have any questions -- I am Managing Editor of CSJ (in my spare time).

Laurin Buchanan, CISSP

0 Replies