cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

150,000 and counting...

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: 150,000 and counting...

Oh.

 

From the subject line, I thought you were reporting COVID-19 numbers ...


............
This message may or may not be governed by the terms of
http://www.noticebored.com/html/cisspforumfaq.html#Friday or
https://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/1468
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: 150,000 and counting...


@rslade wrote:

Oh.

 

From the subject line, I thought you were reporting COVID-19 numbers ...


The last number I saw was 116,000 so give it a few days...

 

Highlighted
Advocate I

Re: 150,000 and counting...

Customers can't get enough of it.  Our Group's Retail figures are up!  But toilet rolls?  I'd have thought tissues and handwash would have done more.  Still makes up for the previous performance. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: 150,000 and counting...


@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

The last number I saw was 116,000 so give it a few days...


Your estimate was spot on. 3 days, 8 hours later it is now 153,505.  

 

 https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: 150,000 and counting...


@denbesten wrote:

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

The last number I saw was 116,000 so give it a few days...


Your estimate was spot on. 3 days, 8 hours later it is now 153,505.  

 

 https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6.


Tonight's EuroMillions Lottery numbers will be:

 

06, 10, 17, 22 and 48 - the lucky stars will be 04 and 11

 

Smiley LOL

 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: 150,000 and counting...

This message came to mind today, as we crossed the line of 150,000 coronavirus deaths worldwide.  

 

Given the correlation, we also now know that there are 19.3 (ISC)² members per million population worldwide.