Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danyork
Newcomer I

Slides available for "Demystifying Routing Security" talk at ISC2 Security Congress

If you attended the ISC2 Security Congress 2023 in Nashville, TN, last week, the slides for my session on "Demystifying Routing Security" were unfortunately not available in the app. There was a mixup and a different set of slides were there. After the session, many of the attendees were asking about getting the slides.

The slides ARE now available in the mobile app.

So if you go in to the app and navigate back to my session, you can download them there.

I have also made the slides available from one of my websites, and so you are welcome to get them there.

Thank you to everyone who attended, and I encourage anyone reading this to go check out the website for the Mutually Agreed Norms for Routing Security (MANRS) initiative to learn more about how you can help make the Internet's routing infrastructure more secure.

--
Dan York, CISSP, Internet Society
york@isoc.org @danyork
1 Reply
Brewdawg
Newcomer III

Dan -

Thanks for getting the issue with your slides resolved.  I really enjoyed your talk last week.  I recommend anyone that didn't catch it and has access to the recordings go watch it.