cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inside (ISC)² with Clayton Jones

Re: Inside (ISC)² with Clayton Jones

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Clayton_AMA.PNGThis is your chance to get Inside (ISC)² as leaders from our organization will be swinging by this Community to answer your questions. Joining us today is Clayton Jones – our Managing Director of the Asia-Pacific region!

Clayton, based out of our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, is responsible for growing the (ISC)² family in the APAC region as well as advising government agencies and corporations on development within the information security profession. To give you a little more information, Clayton has been working with (ISC)² for over 10 years and is a regular speaker throughout the region at information security events.

Today, Clayton is here to answer your questions about Security Congress APAC, running from 9-10 July in Hong Kong. Feel free to start posting your questions at any time, Clayton will start answering at 11:00 am, GMT +8.

19 Comments
Blackjack23
Viewer II

I have my CISSP membership and wants to become a CCSP in 2018.  Any book selling and discount if i puchase on-site?

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Thank you to everyone who has attended our latest Inside (ISC)² and a big thank you to @cjones for answering all of the Community's questions.

For more information on Security Congress APAC 2018, July 9-10 in Hong Kong, please take a look at the Security Congress website here. If you have any further questions, feel free to post on our Security Congress board in Community  or reply here and we'll get back to you. We're excited to see you all in Hong Kong!

cjones
ISC2 Team

It was a pleasure to share information on our upcoming Security Congress APAC. Please do feel free to reach out to me either through community or via email cjones@isc2.org if you have any further questions or need assistance. Have a pleasant and fruitful day.

SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @Blackjack23

Apologies for the delay in our response here. One of the member perks is that you can get a discount on resources. If you are unfamiliar with the Member Perks program, you can email Member Support at membersupport@isc2.org and they can supply more information to you. 

Thanks, 

Samantha