cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Your Digital Badge to Verify Your Certification Achievements

Re: Claiming Your Digital Badge to Verify Your Certification Achievements

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

(ISC)² partners with Acclaim, a product of Pearson, to deliver a standardized way of digitally representing your certifications and accomplishments in a verified manner. As an (ISC)² member, you can claim your badge for the (ISC)² certification(s) you hold. The badge is represented by a digital image that contains verified metadata to describe qualifications and the processes required to earn it. Your digital badge serves as a way for you to have your certification achievements recognized and for employers to verify your qualifications.

To claim your badge, look for the recent email that we sent you. You can also go directly to Acclaim create an account using the email that is associated with your (ISC)² membership. Once your account is set up, you’ll be able  to claim your badge. If you can’t find the email or need help, reach out to our team at badges@isc2.org and we’ll be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Beth Paredes

(ISC)² Senior Corporate Member Services Manager

34 Comments
lschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello Ramon, 

Can you email me your information at lschneiter@isc2.org?  I will resend your Acclaim invitation email from (ISC)². 

Thank you - 

Laura 

AdamC
Newcomer I

Digital Badges are a great idea and so easy to use.  I would encourage anyone who hasn't claimed theirs yet to follow the process to get their badge.  It only takes a few minutes and is quick and easy way to convince clients (and prospective employers) that you are qualified for the job.

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

Thanks so much for your support Adam!

kevinkidder
Newcomer III

How long after I receive my certification will the Acclaim badge be available.  I am SSCP certified as of 2/27, but when I log in to Acclaim, I don't have the badge.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

lschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff
Hello Kevin,

You should receive an email within 2 weeks after receiving your congratulations emails. Can you email me your (ISC)² ID number at lschneiter@isc2.org? I will look into it further for you.

Congratulations on becoming a member.
Laura
Ramon
Newcomer II

An update on the progress of claiming my badge: I've noticed that the site where you register a new account to claim your badge only accepts e-mail adresses like firstname.lastname@company.com when you use a mail adress like name@company.com, like my gmail address, you do not receive a confirmation message to check your new account.

I've used my company mail adress to register an Acclaim acount for which I received a confirmation mail, but I want to use my personal gmail account to claim my badge as there is a possibility I switch jobs in the future.

I have not contacted support at Acclaim yet, but I will update on my progress.

amandavanceISC2

Hello Ramon,

I'm sorry you're having trouble receiving your Acclaim badge. Please know, the Acclaim badge emails are sent to the primary email address that is on file at the time of obtaining your certification. If you updated the email address, a request will need to be submitted to have it updated with Acclaim and resent. Can you please email me at avance@isc2.org with your (ISC)² ID number, and the primary email address you wish to use for Acclaim and your (ISC)² account and I will have a new link sent to you.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Ramon
Newcomer II

Well after about four weeks I finally was able to claim my badge!

Thanks out to ISC2 and Acclaim support! 

eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

Very pleased to hear this Ramon!  Let us know how we can further assist.

ALK
Newcomer I
Hi
I have emailed for assistance as I never received an email following my CCSP endorsement. It's been around 1 week since the email but had no response.
lschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff
Hello Alk,

Can you email your contact information at lschneiter@isc2.org? I will look in to this asap.

Thank you -
Laura
ALK
Newcomer I

Hi Laura

I have emailed you with details.

Thanks

vslamba
Viewer II

Hi 

I have received a congratulations email from ISC2 today.  

I logged into isc2 portal , it said claim your badge, when i did it took me to acclaim portal.

I logged into the Acclaim portal with same user name, however can not see the badge  yet

Vikram

ljschneiter
ISC2 Former Staff

@vslambaCongratulations on earning your certification.  You will receive an email within two weeks of fully certifying, inviting you to claim your badge. The email will take you to the Acclaim website where you can claim your badge.

Again, Congratulations this is a huge accomplishment. 

Laura Schneiter

(ISC)² Customer Service Manager

srionline23
Newcomer II

I setup my account today with Acclaim. How long does it usually take for the Digital badge to show up under my Acclaim profile and can be downloaded?