Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brewdawg
Newcomer III

Security Congress Question

Is Tuesday actually starting at 7:30 AM EST?  That seems extremely early to start the Day 2 Keynote.

4 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hi @Brewdawg,

We know it seems early. We'll all be right there with you sipping our home-brewed coffee!

We have so much great content to get through that we need to start the day earlier (plus it's great for our friends in Europe). The good news is that it is recorded and you (and anyone in other timezones or those who miss it) can catch the recorded version a little bit later. 

We are glad you are joining us! 

ISC2 Community Manager
DHerrmann
Contributor II

No - it's not starting at 7:30 EST - that's a defect in the page.

I had the same problem, and had to create a new BrightTalk user account.   Once I did so, I was able to log into the page and register for sessions.    Just one guy's opinion, but it's a page that doesn't appear to have had much user acceptance testing 🙂

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@DHerrmann Tuesday, November 17th starts at 7:30 AM ET (United States). Please see the current agenda on this page: https://securitycongress.brighttalk.live/attend/congress-agenda/

All times are listed in ET for the United States. If you are in a different timezone, you'll need to adjust your times accordingly. 

ISC2 Community Manager
DHerrmann
Contributor II

I thought he meant Monday. When I first got into the BrightTalk site, it said 7:30 (thinking I was in Denver for some reason).