Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Security Congress 2023

I hope you all enjoyed Security Congress 2022. It was great meeting some of you in-person! If I missed meeting you, you'll just have to plan to attend Security Congress 2023! 

Here are the details for next year in Nashville! So, dust off your boots, mark your calendars, budget, and submit your requests to work now! 

https://www.isc2.org/Congress-2023

ISC2 Community Manager
6 Replies
MrITGus
Contributor I

@AndreaMoore 

I am sure it was a great Security Congress this year.

I am looking forward to next year's Security Congress.  Hopefully I can attend personally to it.

Thank you for sharing with us the link to the information of next year's Security Congress 2023 in Nashville.

Best Regards,

Gus

PsyberSecurity
Viewer II

Looking forward to going to 2023 Congress. I find these events insightful from talks and community feedback.
TDIII
Viewer

Thanks for the link
Could you give an estimate of the conference cost for in person?
Appreciate it

mike44
Viewer

How much will the conference cost? I need to know for budgeting.

PsyberSecurity
Viewer II

Main Congress - Member All Access Pass
Pass includes onsite access to all keynotes, main conference sessions, live streamed sessions, and Expo Hall, as well as entrance to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening networking events. This pass does not include pre-conference sessions.

$1,295.00

Terpfan1980
Viewer II

Disappointed that there are "IN-PERSON" (only in-person) sessions this year and hoping that the content from those sessions will eventually be available for those that were stuck doing virtual attendance only.  I saw a couple of sessions that looked like they would be quite interesting that were walled off in this manner.