Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Security Congress 2022: Pre-Conference Training, Earn Extra CPE Credits

Build confidence for exam day or expand your knowledge by attending Official (ISC)² Pre-Conference Training the weekend ahead of (ISC)² Security Congress. Participate by arriving in Las Vegas a couple of days early or maximize your time by joining in online on Saturday, October 8 and Sunday, October 9. 

Both in-person and virtual attendees have the option of three certification courses: CCSP, CAP or CSSLP. 

This year, we are also introducing a new two-day CISO training course. Participants will learn through an agenda of interactive discussions and activities about efficiency in the world of risk and information security management. This course will provide you with the tools you need to be an effective CISO.

Learn more about the options for pre-conference training on the blog: https://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/2022/08/isc2congress-empower-your-weekend-with-training.html 

ISC2 Community Manager
3 Replies
rdupuy
Newcomer I

I have registered for CISo training but I have not received any details on time, or location. When will I see this info?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@rdupuy I just checked on this for you. You should receive an email with more information tomorrow. 

ISC2 Community Manager
rdupuy
Newcomer I

Thank you,