Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

(ISC)² Security Congress 2020 Registration Now Open

Registration is now open for this year's virtual Security Congress! As announced earlier, the conference will be entirely virtual and held November 16-18, 2020. Early Bird pricing for (ISC)² members and associates is just $295 for an All-Access pass (that pricing lasts until the end of September). 

We'll have upwards of 40 sessions and you'll be able to earn as many as 45 CPEs by attending live and on-demand sessions. The full agenda will be released in the coming weeks, so stay tuned! 

To register for the conference, please visit: securitycongress.brighttalk.live

7 Replies

Great news, excited about the security congress, such an awesome value prop. Cheers! 

jbwagner
Viewer II

I find it repugnant that all personal information gathered during account registration for the Security Congress URL is set to be displayed publicly by default.

I fixed it.I fixed it.

I fixed mine, but I recommend everyone else pay some attention.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @jbwagner - we're working on this now! Thanks for bringing this up. 

jbwagner
Viewer II

Awesome!  Thanks for closing the loop!

jstrubberg
Newcomer I

I was looking forward to attending the Security Congress for the first time.  Unfortunately, after 11 tries, I cannot get past the brighttalk new user registration.  

The personal information asked for is ridiculous.  Do you really think I am going to hand out my home address and mobile number?  I thought you people worked in security?

Nickname is a required field?  For a professional conference?  No.  Just no.

Guess I will find my CPE's somewhere else.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@jstrubberg 

Sorry about that inconvenience. I will have someone from the Congress team reach out to you via email early next week to help you get registered with only the pertinent information you are comfortable providing. 

If you or anyone else has any other questions or needs assistance registering for Congress, please reach out to congressreg@isc2.org

So, look out for that email and we look forward to having you join us for our first ever virtual Congress!

Thanks!

ISC2 Community Manager
jstrubberg
Newcomer I

Andrea;

Thanks for your help.  Beverly Glass reached out to me and was able to address my concerns.  I appreciate the time!