Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcontesti
Community Champion

Call for Speakers for 2020 (ISC)2 Security Congress Now Open

Just received notice that the Call for Speakers for the 2020 Security Congress is open.

From Tim Garon:

It's live and worldwide! The Call for Speakers for the 2020 (ISC)² Security Congress is now open! Submit your ideas for sessions here - https://lnkd.in/eZ-mtxj and join us in Orlando, FL, November 16th - 18th when 2,500+ cybersecurity professionals gather for 3 days of education, networking and fun. The Call for Speakers will close March 22, 2020. hashtag#isc2congress hashtag#cybersecurity

So get your submissions in 

4 Replies
Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

It's true. The Call for Speakers is now open for the 2020 (ISC)² Security Congress. We're looking forward to a bigger and better event and conference program this year. Please consider submitting. We are taking submissions in the following areas:

• Application Security/Software Assurance
• Cloud Security
• Critical Thinking
• Cryptography
• Cutting Edge
• Cyber Crime
• DevSecOps
• First Stage – A Track for New Presenters
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• Healthcare Security
• Human Factors
• ICS/Critical Infrastructure
• Identity/Authentication/Access Management
• Incident Response
• Internet of Things (IoT)
• Investigations/Forensics
• Malware
• Mobile Security
• Professional & Career Development
• Privacy
• Regulation
• Research
• Security Architecture/Engineering
• Security Automation
• Small/Medium-sized Business Security
• Threats
• Tools

You can start your submission here

Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to be via email at tgaron@isc2.org

AppDefects
Community Champion

@Tim_ISC2 wrote:

We're looking forward to a bigger and better event and conference program this year.

Nothing can be dearer to my Heart then seeing a track dedicated to Security Architecture/Engineering! 

Tim_ISC2
ISC2 Team

I'm sure everyone who's interested has seen the news that 2020 Security Congress will be a virtual event this year. I'll miss seeing everyone in person (I won't miss the 10 - 12 miles I usually walk/run each day going from session room to session room), but with the circumstances we find ourselves in, virtual is the best way to hold this conference (and I'm excited for a virtual event and making Congress available to a greater number of attendees). For those that submitted for Security Congress, thank you! We had over 400 submissions and we've been working in the background reviewing and rating the submissions. Now that we know the format that the conference will take, we'll start the work of assembling the conference program. Presenting a virtual conference has some significant differences than a traditional in-person event, so we're taking those into consideration as we assemble the program. Stay tuned! The conference team and I hope to have notifications on submission status out in the next few weeks. 

AppDefects
Community Champion

@Tim_ISC2 thank you for the update. This will be a Congress to remember!