cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHerrmann
Contributor II

Any info on the 2020 Congress?

Any info on the 2020 Congress?

Many of use need a long lead time to get funding approved, and session information (fee/location/etc) soon (before mid-February) would be very helpful in selling it to our leadership for approval.

12 Replies
geniusace
Reader I

Thanks for the information. 

Appreciate your precise detailed responses and updates.

JRVInfoSec
Newcomer I

Good morning -

I have been trying to register for Security Congress for the past two days, and I am selecting the "member" early bird ($1195) option, but it continues to try to charge me the non-early bird price ($1395). I have emailed with no response and attempted to call the contact number provided multiple times with no success at reaching anyone. Can you please assist, @tmuhtadi?

tmuhtadi
ISC2 Team

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for reaching out about this! Please also accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you've experienced as a result. 

The 2020 Security Congress registration path should now reflect the correct Early Bird price of $1,195.00 USD for All Access Member Passes. As a friendly reminder, Early Bird pricing will end on April 15, in which Select pricing will begin at a higher rate. For your convenience, I've attached our pricing chart here in case you'd like to take a look. 

If you continue to experience errors of any kind or have additional thoughts/questions/concerns, please feel free to contact me directly at tmuhtadi@isc2.org - I am always happy to help!

I also wanted to ensure the other email you referenced was in fact congressreg@isc2.org as that will remain a valuable resource in addressing attendee inquiries as well. 

Looking forward to seeing you in November! Have a lovely rest of the day! Smiley Happy