Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

2022 Security Congress CPE Credits

2022 Security Congress CPE Credits

Onsite CPE:

All attendees will have a badge with a barcode. You will be required to scan your badge at each session for which you would like to claim CPE credit. CPE credits will be automatically added to your transcript after the conclusion of the session. Your transcript can be found in "My Account" of the event portal. You can review your transcript list of sessions to make sure all your attended sessions are listed. 

Online CPE:

Actively participate in 75% of more of each session to earn a CPE credit (so at least 45 minutes for a 1 hour session). CPE credits will be automatically added to your transcript after the conclusion of the session. Your transcript can be found in "My Account" of the event portal. You can review your transcript list of sessions to make sure all your attended sessions are listed. 

(ISC)² will report CPE credits for all individuals (onsite and online) to their (ISC)² member account profiles within 10-15 business days after conclusion of Security Congress.

ISC2 Community Manager
4 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Check your inboxes for more details over the next few days! 

datalionne
Viewer II

I am missing all the CPEs earned during the 2022 security congress. I do have the official transcript of the courses/credits that I downloaded from the events page. Since there are 73 courses that are missing is there an alternate method to upload the data into my CPE record other than manually doing all 73? It took hours to do this last year when it happened and I was hoping it would have been rectified in 2022. If anyone else is in a similar predicament and found an alternate way to fixing it please share. 

denbesten
Community Champion

One single entry with 73 hours.  Attach your transcript when you make the entry to make any audit easier to pass.  

Or, two with 36.5 hours each if you hit something silly like a 40-hour limit.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@datalionne 

I've passed your info along to our events team to look into this CPE issue for you. 

ISC2 Community Manager