cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

(ISC)² Self-Study Resources for HCISPP

Textbooks, Study Guides, Apps and More

From traditional textbooks and study guides to more contemporary tools, such as interactive flash cards and study apps, we have a training and study resource that’s right for you and will fit into your busy schedule.

https://www.isc2.org/Training/Self-Study-Resources

ISC2 Community Manager
14 Replies
christopher1977
Newcomer I

Thank you so much Ms much for you advice and link,

i will keep touch with you till i complete my HCSIPP exam...

With Regards

Christopher Samuel

Qatar Doha 

MattHansen0
Viewer II

@AndreaMoore is the 1st edition of the CBK still current with the exam? That's the one I'm seeing on Amazon and wanted to verify - thanks!

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@MattHansen0 

Yes, the first edition of the HCISPP CBK is the most current. The existing content is still relevant to the exam and certification. 

Good luck in your preparing and exam taking! We're rooting for you!

ISC2 Community Manager
SPSP
Viewer

Andrea, Is there any way how we can get in touch with you regarding the HCISPP certification in general? Or is there someone who I can get n touch regarding the knowledge, materials and future of this exam?
I am part of non-profit called Biohacking village: https://www.villageb.io/about
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Hello @SPSP 

• For technical help with accessing my online course, email learn@isc2.org.
  • For content specific questions related to (ISC)² Certification courses, email education2@isc2.org.
  • For content specific questions related to Professional Development Institute (PDI) courses, email pdi@isc2.org.

If you need additional assistance beyond these specific contacts, send me a PM and let me know what it is about and I'll try to route you to the correct person. 

ISC2 Community Manager
ChrmGrll
Viewer

Hello Andrea, is the HCISPP certification still available and recommended for study?  I work in health IT and want to study along this path, but if HCISPP is no longer recommended I will look into CISSP.  Thanks

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ChrmGrll 

Updates for the HCISPP are currently under review and will be announced when available.

ISC2 Community Manager
Rengi
Viewer

Link to flashcards do not work 404 page not found
Art_Cooper
Viewer

Hi Andrea.  The flashcards do not work.  I cannot download them.  Please advise.