cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moorerl
Newcomer III

Pay Again Before Certification Awarded?

Hello All,

I had the opportunity to sit for the CGRC exam. Passing score has been verified. Also, I received endorsement from a co-worker and fellow ISC2 member that holds a CISSP certification. Endorsement has been acknowledged. Do I need to pay the $50 fee before my cert is awarded? I see the text, “ Once your certification application has been approved, the final step in the process is to pay your first Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF).” But the ISC2 system indicates that my next fee is due Oct 2024 as I passed the CC exam and paid fees last October.
2 Replies
waliji
Contributor I

You will have to pay 85 USD if your endorsement application is approved by your friend and isc2. This can take up to 4 weeks depending upon the load. 

Once approved you will find the 85 USD option in the dashboard.

I also paid 85 USD as difference in AMF amount as had CC earlier and have paid 50 USD.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an experienced Information Security Professional with over 25 years of expertise in diverse industries, including Telecom, Banking, Education and Financial Institutions.
I am ISC2 CISSP certified along with other Information Security certifications.
waliji
Contributor I

Dear @moorerl 

I hope your issue would have been resolved by now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an experienced Information Security Professional with over 25 years of expertise in diverse industries, including Telecom, Banking, Education and Financial Institutions.
I am ISC2 CISSP certified along with other Information Security certifications.