I have questions regarding the most recent IRS form 990 for isc2, found at https://pdf.guidestar.org/PDF_Images/2020/043/064/2020-043064434-202111329349304676-9O.pdf
You may have to register for that site to review that link.
1) Lines 3 and 4 list the number of voting members of the Governing Body and then how many are independent. I'm assuming the numbers given are for the Board of Directors since the number is 13 for both. I would argue there are no independent members of the Board of Directors, as all Board members must be members of the organization and elected by the membership. There are no outside directors.
2) Part VI, Line 8, "Did the organization contemporaneously document the meetings held or written actions undertaken during the year by the following:
a The governing body? Yes." Where are those documents posted for members to review?
"b Each committee with authority to act on behalf of the governing body? No". Why not?
3) Part VI, line 12a, "Did the organization have a written conflict of interest policy? Yes". Where is that policy posted for members to see?
4) Part VI, line 13, "Did the organization have a written whistleblower policy? Yes". Where is that policy posted for members to see?
5) Part VI, line 14, "Did the organization have a written document retention and destruction policy? Yes". Where is that policy posted for members to see?