Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravi1234
Viewer

CISSP Exam Cancel charges of $100 is to be removed

I want to raise the issue to ISC2 Administration, Management or Governance body or whoever else should be able to understand and act upon this.  I (along with a whole lot of my professional colleagues and friends/family members, whom i took a survey of) feel very strongly that the CISSP Exam Cancel charges of $100 is way too steep, and this practise should be abolished, removed or cancelled immediately. The students whoever want to prepare for these exams have a life, work, home, family, etc, and they have to balance it out among all of these domains to give these exams.  And I am sure, you would agree they have to dedicate some time to prepare and give these exams.  But at times, some of the things from these other domains cuts across and make difficult times, so for many genuine reasons, they have to either postpone and or cancel for the time being.  For that  ISC2 and/or PearsonVUE should not charge them and penalize them with such hefty charges, of $50 (for postponement) and $100 (for cancel).  You shouldn't be making some eay money out of this. That is their hard earned money. I dont see you or anybody loosing anything on this change/cancel activity.  The student should be encouraged to come back rather than penalizing them.  I know many people have lost a few times on both the postponements/cancels, and they have a very bitter feeling about  this.  Please be human and reasonable and an organization with truth and integrity in your DNA, and not make up any such wrong or inappropriate charges and impose them, to prove that you can!  In simple words, my humble request is to remove these exam change/postpone or cancel charges.  I hope to see this getting impacted asap!  I am ready to discuss this and present my case to anybody who ever is ready to listen to. Please contact me at 732-832-1634 or rsutrave@yahoo.com 

0 Replies