Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moorerl
Newcomer III

CGRC Endorsement Application

I am writing this message with a big smile on my face, I promise. I am anxiously awaiting endorsement for the CGRC certification. I think I have been told to expect that the process will take at least four weeks. But it feels like for-ev-er :^).

I am at day 14 since a CISSP graciously endorsed my application.

Looking forward to the day when I show off, just a little bit.

I feel like I am back in 13-days-and-a-wake-up, Army mode. Very excited.

10 Replies
ericgeater
Community Champion

Congratulations!  How did you find the exam?  What study material did you use?

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
SkySoldier412
Viewer

Congratulations Moorer!

moorerl
Newcomer III

The exam was complete and thorough. I read through these documents:

NIST SP 800-115

NIST SP 800-137

NIST SP 800-30

NIST SP 800-34 Rev 1

NIST SP 800-37 Rev 2

NIST SP 800-39

NIST SP 800-53 Rev 5

NIST SP 800-53A Rev 5

NIST SP 800-53B

NIST SP 800-64

And...

FIPS 199

FIPS 200

CNSSI 1253

waliji
Contributor I

Heartiest Congratulations @moorerl on clearing exam and getting endorsed.

Other than the list of documents any book or practice you followed.

Please update on that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an experienced Information Security Professional with over 25 years of expertise in diverse industries, including Telecom, Banking, Education and Financial Institutions.
I am ISC2 CISSP certified along with other Information Security certifications.
moorerl
Newcomer III

I have 14 years of experience in GRC. That helped too.

waliji
Contributor I

Great @moorerl 

Any practice test or simulation you would recommend?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am an experienced Information Security Professional with over 25 years of expertise in diverse industries, including Telecom, Banking, Education and Financial Institutions.
metholdakaari
Viewer II

I am excited to submit my application for the CGRC endorsement, confident that my qualifications and experience align perfectly with the values and standards set forth by the organization. With a solid background in [Your Field/Area of Expertise], I have consistently demonstrated a commitment to excellence, ethical practices, and continuous professional development. My active involvement in [Relevant Activities or Roles] has equipped me with the skills and insights necessary to contribute meaningfully to the CGRC community. I am eager to bring my dedication and enthusiasm to this endorsement, furthering the mission of CGRC and upholding its esteemed reputation.

waliji
Contributor I

CONGRATULATIONS @metholdakaari
Joyce652627
Viewer II

To locate the downloaded logos from ISC2, explore your account settings or profile section on their website, where they typically provide a dedicated area for logo downloads. If you're unable to find them there, consider reaching out to ISC2's customer support for assistance or guidance, possibly referencing your association with New Jersey Newsbark. Additionally, review any email communications or confirmation messages received upon downloading the logos, as they may contain relevant download links or instructions. If all else fails, check your browser's download history or designated download folder on your device for any saved logo files.