Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eaboahen
Newcomer I

Introduction and Networking

Hello and a warm welcome to all members in the ISC2 community for Ghanaian cybersecurity enthusiasts and professionals!

I'm thrilled to be here, I noticed the community  been quite for sometime so to aid our community to grow and engage more often I've put together this thread.

This thread is designed for you to introduce yourself, get to know  fellow members, and start building valuable connections in the world of cybersecurity. Feel free to share as much or as little about yourself as you'd like, but here are a few prompts to get you started:

Name and Background. Tell us your name and a bit about your professional background or educational journey in the field of cybersecurity.

ISC2 Certifications: Are you currently pursuing an ISC2 certification, or have you already earned one? Which certification are you interested in or have completed?

Career Goals: What are your career aspirations in cybersecurity? Do you have specific goals or areas of interest within the field?

Study Interests: Are there specific topics or areas of study that fascinate you in cybersecurity? Share your interests and any resources you've found valuable.

Why You're Here: What inspired you to join this community, and what do you hope to gain from being a part of it?

Networking Opportunity: Don't forget to connect with others who introduce themselves here! Building a professional network is one of the many benefits of being a part of this community.

Feel free to ask questions, seek advice, and engage in conversations with your fellow members. We're here to support one another in our cybersecurity journeys. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting out, there's something for everyone here.

Let's make this community a place of meaningful connections, knowledge-sharing, and professional growth. I look forward to getting to know you all better and being a part of your cybersecurity journey. 🚀

Akwaaba, and happy networking! 🌐💻🔒

2 Replies
stephencs
Viewer

Why don't you start us off 😊

eaboahen
Newcomer I

sure, will start putting somethings together