Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Radioteacher
Community Champion

Waiting for CCSP Endorsement

I submitted for my CCSP endorsement on 11-14-2017 and included my CISSP.  

Since being a CISSP is a shortcut in the endorsement paperwork I would think it would be easy to approve the endorsement. 

Something like the following process.

• CCSP test passed
  • Email received for the endorsement process
  • Candidate starts endorsement process
  • Candidate is a CISSP in good standing
  • Test results validated
  • Endorsement approved

It has been almost a month and still no word.  I can only think that my paperwork is in a queue with others that require validation of work history in specific domains.  If so, I guess I will have to wait 39 work days (like I did last year for my CISSP).

I do not mind waiting, I was just thinking that this process was optimized for one with a CISSP in good standing.

Have a great day,

Paul

22 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@Gez Congratulations on passing the CCSP! Please allow up to 6 weeks for the endorsement process to be complete. If you would like to know the exact date (ISC)² received your endorsement application, please shoot me a DM with your ID number and I will be happy to provide you with the date.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Radioteacher
Community Champion

@Gez

Great job on passing the CCSP exam.  What did you use to prepare for the test?

Paul

chaunce54
Newcomer I

Finally finished the certification process on the 6th.  Passed the exam on the second of February, so it took about 5 weeks for the certification process to complete for me.

jeremy_du
Viewer III

@Gez

When did you receive the results of your endorsement? I'm on exactly 5 weeks now after I've submitted mine for ISC2 endorsement (as a CISSP already) and there's still nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jeremy

Cybert
Newcomer I

What is the current waiting time for endorsement. Passed the exam December 17th 2018 and endorsed the day after, so the 4-6 weeks are passed by my count.
Gez
Newcomer I

Hi

Sure. It took around 6 - 8 weeks
Cybert
Newcomer I

Thx, then i’ll have to practice some more patience (not my best side 🙂 )
afvbmpr
Newcomer I

I have the same issue. I submitted my endorsement application immediately after passing on 11 Dec 2019. Now this is more than 5 weeks and the status is reflecting no change "Your application has been received but processing by (ISC)² has not yet started". I would seriously request (ISC)2 to work on their processes. At least let us know if there is something else needs to be done from the candidate end.  My CISSP is pending for renew soon and I am wondering how much time it will take them to process it. (ISC)2 is an esteemed organisation and must keep up to its reputation.

Manoj

@Radioteacher wrote:

Since being a CISSP is a shortcut in the endorsement paperwork I would think it would be easy to approve the endorsement. 

• CCSP test passed
  • Test results validated
  • Endorsement approved

It has been almost a month and still no word.  I can only think that my paperwork is in a queue with others that require validation of work history in specific domains.  If so, I guess I will have to wait 39 work days (like I did last year for my CISSP).

I do not mind waiting, I was just thinking that this process was optimized for one with a CISSP in good standing.

Have a great day,

Paul

@Radioteacher wrote:

• CCSP test passed
  • Test results validated
  • Endorsement approved

Have a great day,

Paul

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @afvbmpr - the status regarding endorsement won't change during the review process unless we need something from you. If all goes smoothly, it will say - essentially - received but not started yet all the way up until the moment that it's approved. I apologize for any confusion this causes and will certainly share your feedback on the status with the team who manages the process. 

We are running at 4-6 weeks for endorsement right now, once all materials are received, but please keep in mind that we are closed on the weekends, and we had a few days of being closed around Christmas and New Year's. You should hear from us this week if you submitted on the 11th of December. I hope this helps! 

Rossva
Contributor I

I got my endorsement through just 72 hours are passing the CCSP exam! Thanks ISC2 ! 😘