Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maxim-Masiutin
Newcomer II

Supervisor contact information in the self-endorsement form for those having no supervisor currently

I work in a company where I'm the boss and have no supervisor. How should I fill in the supervisor's contact information in the self-endorsement form for this work period? May I, as an exception, fill in the contact information of a public auditor who audits financial statements, a lower-ranked employee (my subordinate), or my own contact information? How can I specify that exception?

2 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Most folks have a supervisor unless they own the company but having said that, refer to:

https://www.isc2.org/endorsement?queryID=e5449d8d029e04a17c839feaf063c9c3

For all other certifications, you will be required to provide an endorser – another ISC2-certified professional in good standing – who can attest to your experience. If you do not know another ISC2-certified professional, you can opt for ISC2 to endorse you.

I would leave the supervisor field empty.  A public auditor may/may not know your experience.

Anyone else?

d

JMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@Maxim-Masiutin Thank you for contacting ISC2 via this Community board. I will send you a private message.