cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibbik2010
Newcomer II

Rescheduling and Change of Test Center Location

Hello,

I am looking forward to taking the opportunity of the "Free Exam Retake" offer and taking the CISSP exam, but I have some more queries;

Q. As there is an ongoing "Free Retake" offer is till 31st December 2022 (if failed till 31st October), could I register for the re-take exam by 31st December and then reschedule it till mid-2023? Or rescheduling of "retake" is not possible?

Q. Could I change the Pearson test center for the retake, like giving the first exam at one center and retake(if failed) to another center location? Or am I bound to one testing center for the retake as well? I am living in Bamberg, and testing centers are far from here, like Munich, Frankfurt, etc.

Please advice. Thank You!

17 Replies
ArhamShakeel
Viewer II

hey i have 6 days and i have an issue on 6 september so i want to resedule my exam how to do it plz do tell me 

denbesten
Community Champion

@ArhamShakeel wrote:

hey i have 6 days and i have an issue on 6 september so i want to resedule my exam how to do it plz do tell me 

Asking here will not help.  Here is what you need to do.  

Q: How can I reschedule or cancel my exam?

A: You will need to contact Pearson VUE online at least 48 hours prior to your exam, or by phone at least 24 hours before your exam. Pearson VUE charges a rescheduling fee of U.S. $50 and a cancellation fee of U.S. $100. Please note, once you schedule your exam, any reschedules must take place within 365 days of your original appointment.

grngrnsbi
Viewer

Dear Sir,

I would like to change my cybersecurity CC exam date which was scheduled on 20.08.2023.  Please permit.

Regards,

G.Ramanjaneyulu

Mobile No:8247411014

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@grngrnsbi 

For proper assistance, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us 

ISC2 Community Manager
Genius24
Viewer

Hi, I'd like to do a retest i just wrote my cc exam this Tuesday. can i get any help please

I will like to reschedule my exam date
Because I have an inconvenience on my way forward
denbesten
Community Champion

CBMExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@OlufowobiSamuel Thank you for reaching out via Community Board.

Please use this link to reschedule your exam:

Manage Exam Appointment takes you to the info below:

View, Reschedule or Cancel Your Existing Exam