Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vachilles86
Viewer II

Rescheduling CISSP exam

Hello , I had registered My CISSP exam for Jan 2024 , but due to unexpected reason i cannot give exam till April . i had registered for my exam in march last year . Is it possible and if yes then how .

5 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

Here is a link for Exam Administration:

https://www.isc2.org/exams/manage-your-exam

According to the site, you should be able to reschedule the exam but best that you contact them direcrtly.

d

PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@vachilles86 Thank you for contacting ISC2 community.

Please login to your ISC2 account than click on the drop down next to your name in the top right corner, then click my exam and complete the (ISC)2 exam Account Information click submit this will take you Pearson Vue website were you will be able to schedule, reschedule, cancel or review exams.

Should you have amy issues accessing, please feel free to contact us at examadministration@isc2.org.

vachilles86
Viewer II

Hello there,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply.I just have one more small query which is that if i had registered for exam on 27th march 2023 and i wish to reschedule my CISSP exam from 22nd Jan 2024 to  14 April 2024 then can I do this or not.

denbesten
Community Champion

Read the last paragraph of the link @dcontesti posted earlier (https://www.isc2.org/exams/manage-your-exam).  It has the answer to your question.

PAWExamTeam
ISC2 Team

@vachilles86 

Please login to your ISC2 account at www.isc2.org than click on the drop down next to your name in the top right corner, then click my exam and complete the (ISC)2 exam Account Information click submit this will take you Pearson Vue website were you will be able to schedule, reschedule, cancel or review exams.

Should you have issues please contact the exam team at examadministration@isc2.org directly.