cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdiego537
Viewer

REPROGRAMACION EXAMEN CERTIFICACION

Hola buenas tardes.

Me pueden ayudar cómo es posible hacer un cambio en la fecha del examen para realizar la certificacion

4 Replies
ericgeater
Community Champion

¿ya te has registrado?  Si es así, ¿quién es el proveeder del examen?

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
jonathanhher
Viewer

Buen día,

Llevo 2 días tratando de reagendar mi examen, mi proveedor es Pearson y la tratar de ingresar redirecciona a isc2.org.

En el número de teléfono de Pearson no me dan respuesta.

¿como puedo reagendar?

Gracias

ericgeater
Community Champion

Como dijo @AndreaMoore , envie un mensaje a examadministration@isc2.org para ayudar.

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Q: How can I reschedule or cancel my exam?

A:

• If you are already an ISC2 Member or ISC2 Candidate, log in to your account. If you do not already have an ISC2 account, you will need to create one.
  • Complete the ISC2 Exam Account Information form. IMPORTANT: You must enter your information exactly as it appears on the identification (ID) you will present at the test center. If it is not an exact match, you will not be able to take your test and you will not be reimbursed for any fees paid.
  • Once your form is submitted you will be redirected to the Pearson VUE website.
  • Located at the top portion of the Pearson VUE site, is a section to “View an upcoming test center appointment”.
  • Click on the exam displayed in this section, you will be able to use the links cancel or reschedule your existing exam.

ISC2 Community Manager