cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberDZ
Newcomer I

Problem with certification CC Course

Hi all,

I have a problem with issuing the CC course certification.

I completed all the domains successfully, and also the text with an error of 0.6%.

I have all the certificates for the various domains, but I never received the "final" certificate. I also tried to write to ISC2 via email but I didn't receive a response, what should I do?

I completed it over a week ago and sent the email several days ago.

I also filled out the form on the ISC2 website but never received a response.

Ty all.

6 Replies
angbetaylor
Viewer

Hello, I'm new to this forum and this is the first post I saw, so having a go at answering the question.

To clarify what you're having trouble with, is it that you don't see the badge on your profile that says "CC Course Completion Badge"? Or are you wondering how to get the official CC certification?

If you're looking for the badge can you confirm that you see a total of 5 domain badges in your profile (one for each domain)? If you don't have 5 badges, that means the system hasn't registered one of the domains as complete. Also, can you confirm that you took the final practice exam during the course (this practice exam will be longer than the chapter quizzes you took during the course)?

If you're looking for the official certification, you have to register for an official exam at a Pearson Vue center, pass the exam, and pay the membership dues before the official certification is granted.

CyberDZ
Newcomer I

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I have all 5 domain badges and I also passed the final test, in fact I can see everything 100%.

I did not receive the certificate ( Attached is the image of the final test and the 100% pass)

. Do I have to do something that isn't clear to me?

Screenshot 2024-05-10 alle 11.07.24.png

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello! 

@angbetaylor is correct. To earn the CC certification, you have to pass the exam, submit your certification application and pay your first Annual Maintenance Fee. 

Here is some additional information: https://www.isc2.org/Insights/2024/03/Easier-Than-Ever-Register-for-Your-Free-ISC2-Certified-in-Cybe...

CyberDZ
Newcomer I

ok so I wasted my time doing this online.

Thank you!
Kaity
Community Manager

Oh not at all! The course is a great way to build your foundational knowledge in cybersecurity! Congrats on completing the course! 

I'm up to chapter 5 myself ... still working on it!  

mariesotelo
Viewer

Hello! I also finished the course i only received the "Certificate of Completion" others received "Validation of Completion" with CC Self Paced Training Course Label on it. Im wondering how can I get my Validation Of Completion Badge/Certificate.

Thanks in advance!