Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayD
Viewer II

PearsonVue CCSP online exam access issues

I logged into Pearson at my scheduled test time (0845, 02/20/2021) after passing all of the systems check that they provided. The login process requires you to use a separate app called 'Procortcam.com" , the link is texted to you. When i used this link I was able to scan my picture and my ID, but when I went to take pictures of my desk area the application crashed. I tried repeating the process, rebooting over 9 times. In frustration I tried contacting PearsonVue. I was able to enter into a chat session at 0902. This individual was not helpful. After a 25 minute chat he said he was referring my case to a higher authority and that I would be unable to take the test.

I am taking an online degree program and am VERY familiar with online proctoring/testing programs having taken well over 50 of these.

I am waiting to hear from PearsonVue and from ISC2 for my status.

Needless to say, these tests are very expensive and I am interested to see what these groups have to say.

In the past, both groups show finger pointing skills - it is not our fault talk to them... 

0 Replies