cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isrape
Viewer II

Pearson VUE not available

Hello fellow members.

Recently I completed the CC course and passed, now I want to try for the CC ISC2 certification, but when I try to schedule, there are no Pearson VUE exam centers in my country and cant afford to fly the nearby available center. So what should I do if I want to achieve the CC Certification?

Thanks for your help.

5 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

There are no online options for (ISC)² exams.  They all must be physically taken at an authorized testing center.  I unfortunately do not have a list or details, but I do recall hearing that in some places, local universities are able to serve as authorized testing centers.

Try googling around a bit and perhaps asking your university instructors.

As an aside, you might want to consider changing your handle on the web site.  The current one does not translate well into English.

Bland1993
Viewer

Hello,

I understand your frustration with of lack of Pearson VUE exam centers in your country. In such cases, ISC2 offers an alternative option called Online Proctoring. With Online Proctoring, You can take the exam from the comfort of your own home or office, using a webcam and microphone. This allows you to bypass the need for a physical exam center. I recommend reaching out to ISC2 customer support for more information and assistance in scheduling an online proctored exam. Good luck with your CC certification!

Best Regards,
Bland1993
Double Hit in Pickleball
denbesten
Community Champion

@Bland1993 wrote:

ISC2 offers an alternative option called Online Proctoring. 

Please cite your source for this comment, as it is contrary to this notice.  It seems like ISC2 probably needs to update either your source or mine.

yamontijo
ISC2 Team

@Bland1993 Unfortunately, ISC2 is no longer administrating online proctor exams.  All current exams are being held at the Pearson Vue testing centers. If you are experiencing any scheduling issues, please contact Exam Administration at examadministration@isc2.org. 

yamontijo
ISC2 Team

@isrape Unfortunately, ISC2 is no longer administrating online proctor exams.  All current exams are being held at the Pearson Vue testing centers. If you are experiencing any scheduling issues, please contact Exam Administration at examadministration@isc.org.