Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Online Proctor Exam Pilot Results - Read Our Conclusion

(ISC)² pilot tested online examinations for all nine of our certifications earlier this year. What did we learn? Find out on the blog: https://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/2021/05/online-proctor-exam-pilot-results.html

If you have additional questions, please contact Member Services at membersupport@isc2.org.

ISC2 Community Manager
4 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Very interesting reading, especially this part:

denbesten
Community Champion

First of all, thanks for sharing this report.  Many of us certificate holders appreciate (ISC)²'s efforts to improve accessibility while maintaining the integrity of our investments.  

I would suggest two grammatical changes in "Assessments and Results", primarily to improve clarity.   

1. Eliminate a run-on sentence:  ...outstanding issues, and a  . A  proportion ...
  2. Word choice: ...These risks results included a higher degree of exam irregularities...

Beyond that, we would all love to hear some of the (redacted) "war stories", especially if  obvious cheating attempts (e.g. "facetime a friend") were prevented.

AppDefects
Community Champion

Fascinating reading! Great transparency! Thank you!

amaf75
Newcomer II

as a CISSP_OP taker, truly appreciate CISSP owning that things did not go as smoothly as they suspected/their were delays and are putting integrity first. This was a great summary and I can live with only taking additional certs I have planned (CCSP)  in person for the foreseeable future.