Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tshan
Viewer II

Official email not received for exam written on 03rd Feb

Written by exam on 03rd Feb. For my past exam used to receive the email on next day morning. But this time even after a week, no response or any kind of information from ISC2.  Checked with Pearson support, they confirmed its sent. So it should have been received by ISC2 on same or next day of exam.

Emailed to the support and they asked the picture of printout. Its sent and its quiet now.

Even if its gone for another 4 to 8 week process, would kindly request ISC2 to at least inform that in email.  This can be done similar to official email and this can help candidates. I believe send such one notification might not harm.

Reading past such discussions in forum, makes me more worried. 😞

7 Replies
yamontijo
ISC2 Team

Thank for your patience,

We are working with IT to have the exam results uploaded into our database. Once your exam results have been uploaded in our database, we you receive your Next Step email. If you have any further questions regarding your exam results please contact examadministration@isc2.org and a member of our Exam Administration Team will be happy to assist you. 
MitchEvious
Viewer

Is that just in this specific case or for everyone? I took mine on the 5th and have also been waiting on the email. 

Thanks. 

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

This is across the board and we are working to resolve. We do apologize for any inconvenience and we are trying to have this rectified as quickly as possible. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin, 

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

Tshan
Viewer II

Emailed to support on last Friday and waited this whole week. If suppose its informed in email, this post might not be required to raise in forum. Kindly consider to send notification to test takers in such cases of delay. Otherwise every other test taker might be mailing to support as well. Thanks for responding. Have a great weekend.

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Thank you kindly for the suggestion and insight. It is greatly appreciated and this suggestion will certainly be circulated to the appropriate channels. 

lottie
Viewer III

Does anyone know if this issue is still ongoing? I received a provisional pass for an exam last Saturday and no sign of any email confirmation from ISC2 yet.
@jaustin

lottie
Viewer III

Okay - just to update (in case it saves someone else some anxiety!) that there's clearly something up with email confirmations still. I thought I'd try resetting password on the main isc2 site using the email I sat my exam with (despite not having registered previously) and sure enough, the dashboard has my ID number and is waiting for me to pay my Associate fee so... if you're not getting your confirmation, don't panic, maybe try registering with ISC2 directly if you haven't already.