cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xyxyxy
Reader I

No show for exam

Dear ISC2,

I have been scheduled for CCSP exam for today and had emergency medical condition which hinders me from attending the examination center.

I have called the APAC - Pearson Vue Customer Support and they informed to provide medical justification proof. However halfway the call was abruptly dropped. I re-call back and another operator informed to check with ISC2 regarding rescheduling.

Then tried calling the ISC2 Asia Pacific Examination hotline published on ISC2 website however the number was "not in use" or invalid.

I tried to contact the ISC2 customer support (https://my.isc2.org/s/Contact-Us) and till now no acknowledgement yet.

Please advise the next action as I have tried numerous contact ISC2 provided on their site and doesn't have clear answer for this.

Thanks

6 Replies
mariatirado
Community Manager

Hello @xyxyxy - we've replied to your message via LinkedIn with next steps. Thanks!

Anudeep
Newcomer I

My condition is similar, i did exactly what you have done. 4 days prior to reschedule for CC exam. i am still clue less. i am waiting for the mail from ISC2.  

Ramki196021
Newcomer I

Hi,

Isc2 normally come back to you in 3 to 4 days.  Again it dependent on the number of issues they have on hand..   I think if you have proper justification and medical certificate from doctor, they may allow you to reschedule.  Hope everything is okay with you.

Thanks and regards

Ramki

Ramki196021
Newcomer I

I found this while googling:

"There is a $100 USD fee for exam cancellations. Cancelling an exam appointment with less than 24-hour notice or missing your exam will result in a no show and forfeiture of all exam and rescheduling fees."

This may be helpful to you all.

regards

Ramki

Anudeep
Newcomer I

I applied through voucher for CC exam and there is no need for reschedule fee but its says the voucher date is expired and i couldn't reschedule now.
Ramki196021
Newcomer I

Hi Anudeep,

I just wondering did u check the voucher expiry date.   Normally it is one year from the date of purchase.  some vouchers on promotions says that you have to sit for exam within certain date.  You can reschedule after the expiry date of the voucher or the date specified on any promotional voucher.  Kindly check this up.  If you feel you still have time and voucher not expired.  Contact the support with voucher details.

They only will be able to help you.

regards

ramki