Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MH1
Viewer II

Is it possible to hold multiple CISSP concentraions?

I have the necessary experience to go for the management concentration, but would like to pursue architecture in the future and potentially also the architecture concentration. I can not find any resources about holding multiple concentrations? So, can you hold two, or all?

6 Replies
JKWiniger
Community Champion

As long as you meet the requirements and pass the tests then yes you certainly can..

John-

jwleeiv
Viewer II

Yes, my instructor for my ISSMP training class currently holds all 3, and the author of the 2nd edition official ISSMP exam guide has both ISSMP and ISSAP.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

In the immortal words of Cartman from South Park:

Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals - I'm living proof! Beefcake, BEEFCAKE!!! 😛

Yes, as the others have said, you can hold all three concentrations like I do. You just need to pass the exams and provide proof you have the requisite experience the same as any other ISC2 certification.

JKWiniger
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan Thank you for the morning laugh! BEEFCAKE.. BEEFCAKE!!!

John-

dcontesti
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan 

Dang, now I have to take time out of my work day (oh woo is me) to study South Park to understand Beefcake, BEEFCAKE LOL

Myles
Reader I

As previously stated by others, YES.

If you are on LinkedIn, there are a few members that have all three concentrations in their signature blocks and on their profiles.

Best of luck.